I'm WTO (waiting to ovulate) and so I've been peeing on opk sticks for a week now. The lines are marginally stronger everyday so last night I thought I'd break out one of my digital tests.
It said negative.
But what inspired this post is how it says negative. Positive is a smiley face. To me, that means negative should be a frowny face.
Nope. Negative is just a......well I guess it's a blank face. Just a big ol' empty circle. A zero. An egg (which is ironic because it means I don't have one yet). Or it's just a blank face. Which I interpret as unsure. I find it....depressing.
I told J last night. He asked what I wanted it to do. He thought frowny face was....um...too negative.
I disagree. I think it would make it seem sympathetic. Even the plastic little pee receptacle would be agreeing that it is sucky. And really for the price these things cost I'm kinda thinking it should be sympathetic (not some cold blank zero).
J took it a step further. He suggested a frowny face with a tear running down it's cheek. To add to the feeling of sympathy.
I think he's weird. That would definitely be going too far. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe - I think they should put frowny faces on everything - opks and hpts. lol.
ReplyDeleteSending you O-vibes - what ever the heck they are...
xo
bug