Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sniffles

I am sick. It all started on Friday night. Saturday I had major sinus pain and pressure and today I have major stuffiness and a cough...Oh and I finally sound all sick and stuffy.

The best part is I haven't taken a damn thing for it. I am in the 2 week wait. So I don't know if we were successful this cycle. Thus no cold meds. UGH.

Even more frustrating is that I took a home pregnancy test yesterday morning. It was negative. So I'm guessing I'm not actually pregnant, but I wait for blood work to be 100% sure (hopefully tomorrow). So I'm sick, I'm upset because once agian this didn't work and, since I'm not 100% sure, I can't take anyting for the cold.

Is this some kind of a cruel joke?

I was feeling pretty sure of it. I tried hard not to be but my chart was so much different from the other 2 Clomid cycles so I thought "surely this means it worked". And still a small part of me says "it could have been to early to test". But I don't know. I just don't feel like I'm that person.

So we have an appointment with our doctor next Friday. There are a few things I want to test now. So I think we are taking a one month break. And it's making me very panicky. What if this was the month? If we wait the earliest we'd have a baby is NEXT MAY! And that just breaks my heart. And I really feel like I can't take this anymore.

So I'm sniffle-y. From the cold. From the crying, because this is all so fucking unfair.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry Chip. :( I'll hold out hope for the blood work tomorrow.
    (hugs)
    xo
    Buggy

    ReplyDelete