Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Counterproductive

I'm not quite sure this is normal. For others. I'm not so sure I know what ovulating without drugs is like. So does it feel like this for everyone?

I have a splitting headache, cramps like it's my period, nausea, my skin is breaking out and I'm a jittery ball of anxiety.

Now granted that the drug causing all of this is actually causing me to ovulate for the first (well technically 3rd) time in 5 years, but how exactly is this conducive to getting me pregnant?

I mean, who feels all sexy covered in zits, feeling like puking with a vice grip on their uterus? Yeah, I soooo want to jump my husband right now.

I mean, really, the great motivating factor in get me horizontal the last couple days is Fertility Friend. Ohhhhh that Fertility Frenemy. The last 2 cycles it's given me a "Good" score on my timed intercourse. Well I've always hated mediocre grades so I figured I can score an "Excellent" (or whatever it gives...obviously I don't know) if we do it every day for the 5 days that FF tracks.

It's all for better marks. And the chance of stickin it to FF.

Don't tell J. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment