Is there a reason why clomid has to be one of those nasty tasting pills. I mean it's shitty enough that I'm taking it in the first place. Couldn't they make it not taste all bitter and gross the very instant it touches your tongue. Just a little sugar coating. I mean it's not like at the price they cost they can't afford to make them taste like bubble gum or something.
So, in case you missed it (the implication of the above paragraph), I'm back on the clomid. Things are all sorted out with the doc. He didn't call me back right away because he has 12+ patients to call back every evening so he didn't get around to me. Anyway, I talked to him day 3 and he wanted me to fax my charts to him so he could see how things were going. Talked to him yesterday and he's very happy with my results so far.
So game plan is: keep on keepin on. Same dosage, but day 5 to 9 since we didn't make the decision until day 4. Let's try to be a cliche and make the third time the charm. (frig - I've already said that so many times I'm makin' myself sick). ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment