Creeping, creeping ever so slowly. And here it is. The deep dark depression and moodiness.
I don't want to do anything. I can't think of the mess in the house. I tell myself to get up and do something. Yet all I have the energy to do is stare at the wall. Or apparently to blog.
I got upset this evening. We have ‘new’ neighbors that moved in a year ago…4 sets. I haven’t met any of them. It’s hard for me to meet them, what with the language difference and all. One of them was out when we came home. I told J-F to go introduce himself. He didn’t want to…couldn’t think of anything to say.
I got upset. I want to get to know them. Doesn’t he understand that it’s easier for him to break the ice?
And then I realize. If I don’t get to know them then I won’t have to ignore them when they have a baby in a year’s time. I won’t feel awkward on top of jealous.
So maybe it’s better.
And then the dark cloud finally settles in over my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment